CROCKER MUSIC is a music provider now publishing original music, arrangements, and editions by Dean Crocker.
Digital delivery cuts costs, saves time and energy, and allows you to print the number of copies you need.
Digital copies of scores and parts are distributed freely, subject to normal copyright restrictions. Electronic music can be auditioned online.
Newest additions to the catalog
- Gallimaufry (Crocker)
- • Woodwind ensemble & percussion 7′
- Band piece without the brass
- Marching Machine (Crocker)
- • Electronic 9½′
- Can you keep a beat? Where?
- Grand Septet, Op. 88 (Ignaz Moscheles)
- • Piano, violin, viola, cello, bass, clarinet (or vln II), horn (or vla II) 27′
[Originally published with optional string parts to substitute for the winds.]
- NEW EDITION based on an 1834 publication by Maurice Schlesinger (Paris) and an 1835 publication by Fr. Kistner (Leipzig)
Copyright © 2022 Dean Crocker d/b/a CROCKER MUSIC
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, photocopied, stored on a retrieval system, or transmitted without the express written consent of the publisher or the authors.
Last modified: Wed May 11 15:01 CDT 2022